My Areas of Specialism
- Relationship Counselling and Relational Psychotherapy
- Counselling and Psychotherapeutic approaches covered in my training are:
- Person Centred, Psychodynamic, Systemic, Transactional Analysis and Life and Executive Coaching
- Counselling Skills – level 2 - CPCAB
- Counselling Studies – level 3 - CPCAB
- Children’s Counselling Certificate – Relate Institute – (written by Margot Sunderland.)
- Advanced Diploma – Relationship Counselling – Relate Institute – Hull University - level 6
- Advanced Diploma – Transactional Analysis, Iron Mill - level 7 ( 4 year part-time training )
- Life and Business Coaching - Final Assessment = Distinction – (Dissertation pending)
I have a Masters in Human Resources which means I am Chartered MCIPD qualified in People Management and Development. My experience prior to this professionally was gained in the Private and Public Sector including Travel, Fashion Retail, Consultancies and Local Government.
I have spent time living and working overseas experiencing different people and cultures.My work has always been people and customer focused.
My registered practitioner number for Relate is 10049. I also work part -time as the Training Manager for Relate Dorset and South Wiltshire, setting up their Clinical CPD programme.
I am a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and work to their code of ethics. I am a student member of UKATA. The United Kingdom Association of Transactional Analysts.